Premed 101 Forums

Second round offers for interviews

FYI, I just received an interview offer from McMaster for OT - for April 26. My GPA was 3.61, and I had until Friday April 19 to confirm (I obviously did so immediately!)

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! It is frustrating to know that GPA could be the only thing holding you back, when you know you have a lot more to offer.

NOW WHAT, haha, I was not prepared for this so I guess I better get on preparing for the interview??

Congrats! Must be exciting - I'm so happy for you and everyone else getting offers! Good luck!! :D

FYI, I just received an interview offer from McMaster for OT - for April 26. My GPA was 3.61, and I had until Friday April 19 to confirm (I obviously did so immediately!)

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! It is frustrating to know that GPA could be the only thing holding you back, when you know you have a lot more to offer.

NOW WHAT, haha, I was not prepared for this so I guess I better get on preparing for the interview??

Sorry, a bit off topic but about trying to find my way to the interview... Does anyone know what traffic is like on the 403 heading into Hamilton from TO if I plan to leave the beaches at about 6:00 am? Ugh, I am paranoid about car travel since I got stuck behind that 80 car pile up that happened on the 401 in January... I am assuming that traffic will be worse going in the other direction though?

Depends when you want to get in, but traffic will be going the other way and won't be ridiculously heavy. It will be fine once you're out of GTA for sure. Just add an extra hour onto your travel time from Google if you're super paranoid and make sure you plan to be there 30m on top of that. You have to consider parking/getting lost on campus time. It's never fun to be stressed for time trying to find where your interview is...

Don't know if anyone tried this, but I just called the admissions office and asked if they will be going down the list for PT, the lady said no... Guess 3.76 is the furthest they will go this year....

Anyone wanna call in too?

Lol, Guess I better start my undergrad over. Going to need a 3.98.789 next year

Don't know if anyone tried this, but I just called the admissions office and asked if they will be going down the list for PT, the lady said no... Guess 3.76 is the furthest they will go this year....

Anyone wanna call in too?

I made a visit to the U of T campus today, to the Physical Therapy building and had a small chat with the office person. Even he was saying that he is surprised by the pool of high GPAs that keep coming in every year. I hate it!!

Archived