Premed 101 Forums

Hi, would any current students be able to give their honest opinion here - I'm currently on the waitlist for UofT PT at #70, so quite low on the list...What would be my chances of getting an offer? It seems pretty hopeless to me, but I've heard that the list has moved quite a bit in previous years. 

Hi, would any current students be able to give their honest opinion here - I'm currently on the waitlist for UofT PT at #70, so quite low on the list...What would be my chances of getting an offer? It seems pretty hopeless to me, but I've heard that the list has moved quite a bit in previous years. 

Honestly, the chances are slim. There are only maybe 80 or spots total, and you'd have to get almost a 50% rejection rate from other people. I would plan around not getting into UofT and be pleasantly surprised if you do get in.

Honestly, the chances are slim. There are only maybe 80 or spots total, and you'd have to get almost a 50% rejection rate from other people. I would plan around not getting into UofT and be pleasantly surprised if you do get in.

Thanks for your input. UofT was my top choice unfortunately...It seems pointless for them to even have that many people on the waitlist if there's no chance anyone that low on the list could get an offer. It's like giving us false hope

Archived