Premed 101 Forums

If you ever wrote MCAT in Sept come here please! EMERGENCY

As some of you guys know that MCAT spots in september are quite tight right now (there are no spots in Canada available for sept 11 and 12)... So I was just wondering for those who wrote their MCAT in september in the past, did these spots open up near the end (1-2 weeks before test date)? Or did you have to keep clicking? Thank-you.

I had this problem last year. Ended up reserving an MCAT seat in Hawaii of all places and booked a trip there for three days. Hell of an expensive MCAT but it was that or Australia or Malaysia lol.

I kept checking the website and a spot in an adjacent province popped up 2 weeks before. Keep trying but you might want a back up plan

As some of you guys know that MCAT spots in september are quite tight right now (there are no spots in Canada available for sept 11 and 12)... So I was just wondering for those who wrote their MCAT in september in the past, did these spots open up near the end (1-2 weeks before test date)? Or did you have to keep clicking? Thank-you.

I checked 1 week ago and one spot in Toronto opened up for Sept/11th, check really early in the morning!

I wrote mine on sept 7th last year. I just kept on checking everyday to find a spot. I got the spot sometime in mid to late august. From my experience spots open up early in the morning, 6-7am ish. Just keep checking and hopefully you will find a spot.

Had to keep clicking at random times of the day and night (almost every half an hour). Finally a spot near me opened up. Just keep clicking. Good luck!

Archived