Premed 101 Forums

URGENT cannot submit Application (FM/EM)

Knovecc

I just encountered a serious problem when trying to submit My Application for the FM/EM match:

the system indicates that my "Examination" section is incomplete, so I cannot submit My Application.

But the problem is, the "LMCC-1 score" box is empty and I cannot modify it. I called the CaRMS office on Friday and was told that the score will arrive directly from MCC to CaRMS on the last day.

So does it mean that we are ALL stuck there till the last day to submit My Application, which is required to submit Program Selections, which in turn is required to pay the fees and assign documents to programs?:eek:

I'm really scared, really.

any help/suggestion will be appreciated

I just encountered a serious problem when trying to submit My Application for the FM/EM match:

the system indicates that my "Examination" section is incomplete, so I cannot submit My Application.

But the problem is, the "LMCC-1 score" box is empty and I cannot modify it. I called the CaRMS office on Friday and was told that the score will arrive directly from MCC to CaRMS on the last day.

So does it mean that we are ALL stuck there till the last day to submit My Application, which is required to submit Program Selections, which in turn is required to pay the fees and assign documents to programs?:eek:

i'm not sure if this is the help you are looking for, but a thought came to mind as i was reading your post. are you a final year medical student? or a family medicine resident hoping to match to the EM programs? as a resident, you'll have already received your lmcc1 score ... but if you're a final year medical student, you need to apply to the R1 match (not fm/em), and we write our lmcc examinations in april.

does that help any?

Hmm...if you filled in your MCC Candidate Code by Sept 18th then your score should automatically populate at some point.

Are you able to access the results drop-downs for the QE1 and QE2 (Under My application -> Examinations) I think you should be able to fill in "Pass" for QE1 and then the month and year, and "have not taken" for QE2. I think that is enough to allow you to proceed to selections, assignments and payments. But I could be wrong. I'm going from memories of a recent encounter with CaRMS.

Also note that AWS will be closed for maintenance from 1 AM to 6 AM Eastern on Sunday the 29th.

Archived