Premed 101 Forums

mcmaster fam med 2014 intvws out!

Western and ottawa psych also out already, however don't think they're being selective at this point haha

Particularly since this year in CARMS there is a Dec 3 deadline for the personal letters - our program is holding reviewing the files until they are complete for instance for that reason.

Guys, any one running into a perceived problem with this interview booking thing?

All the other fam med programs have their interview dates listed on carms.. but u of t does not. and I don't think I can safely book my interview date at mac until I know that there is no conflict between Mac and U of T. :eek:

any one know any updates? i've called their post grad office and left a message. so i'll share the updates once i know.

until then.. can we book our mac dates and then 'change them in case of a conflict?

Guys, any one running into a perceived problem with this interview booking thing?

All the other fam med programs have their interview dates listed on carms.. but u of t does not. and I don't think I can safely book my interview date at mac until I know that there is no conflict between Mac and U of T. :eek:

any one know any updates? i've called their post grad office and left a message. so i'll share the updates once i know.

until then.. can we book our mac dates and then 'change them in case of a conflict?

Hey, I looked up UofT schedule time for 2013 (the last cycle), it was Feb 5,6th. I assume it'll be similar this year. I'm basing all my schedule with the assumption that UofT will happen around Feb 5, 6th. Don't want to be in a situation where the interview slots for the other sites get all taken up before UofT time comes out.

Hey, I looked up UofT schedule time for 2013 (the last cycle), it was Feb 5,6th. I assume it'll be similar this year. I'm basing all my schedule with the assumption that UofT will happen around Feb 5, 6th. Don't want to be in a situation where the interview slots for the other sites get all taken up before UofT time comes out.

perfect thanks! :D

And as per the mac booking program, we are allowed to change our date! so it's by no means final.

still waiting to hear from u of t. but i suspect it'll be a while before they call me back, and/or update carms.ca directly.

I suppose Mac isn't sending invites to everyone this year? I applied there and didn't get one. I thought Family programs interviewed everyone?

Generally that is true. Did you forget to submit a required document? Did your letters of references come from the individuals they asked for?

Generally that is true. Did you forget to submit a required document? Did your letters of references come from the individuals they asked for?

Affirmative to both of your questions. Maybe those references said something bad, lol. But I received an interview from Toronto for family. What is the world coming to? Toronto Family invites me, but Mac family doesn't?

Affirmative to both of your questions. Maybe those references said something bad, lol. But I received an interview from Toronto for family. What is the world coming to? Toronto Family invites me, but Mac family doesn't?

And this goes wo saying... But you've checked your junk/spam/trash accounts?

Why are you asking people on this forum? What are you expecting?

Call Mac if you want to know what's up.

Archived