Premed 101 Forums

Ubc family

Rosie

Hey, first post in a long time.

I applied, and have yet to hear anything. The CaRMS thread has been pretty speedy with posting updates to FM invites, and right now it isn't showing any having been sent out for CMGs. For the invites I have received so far, that thread has been updated within 30 mins of an invite going out.

Long story short, I don't think they've gone out yet, but likely tomorrow, since their internal machinery is clearly in motion.

Hey, first post in a long time.

I applied, and have yet to hear anything. The CaRMS thread has been pretty speedy with posting updates to FM invites, and right now it isn't showing any having been sent out for CMGs. For the invites I have received so far, that thread has been updated within 30 mins of an invite going out.

Long story short, I don't think they've gone out yet, but likely tomorrow, since their internal machinery is clearly in motion.

Thanks so much for the reply :)

So I see. The CaRMS list updated right around when I was making that other post.

Any idea if UBC sends out letters to applicants it rejects?

I can't find that information on their website.

There have to be some more offers going out as the poster said above....none of my Ontario based friends got an interview....and I don't think that's a likely outcome.

They definitely said in their e-mail a second batch of interviews were going out. There is a problem though signing up for interviews right now, so once that bug is sorted out and the first round people have signed up, I am sure they will then send out another batch. The original e-mail had said 'in a couple of days'. Good luck! :)

Archived