Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good luck to everyone who has an interview this week! If at this point you're concerned about having a "low GPA", don't be -- you already have the extremely-difficult-to-attain MPT interview and that's all the counts. I have no real words of advice except, "breathe." Good luck!

Just wanted to say a big "good luck!" to everyone on their interviews Friday. Barring a last second miracle this didn't turn out to be my year, but on the bright side that just means 12 more months to do some things I wouldn't have had the chance to do otherwise.

As an additional selfish note, it would be nice if you all could just go ahead and get accepted because based on some of the experiences/marks people have on here I would prefer not to have to compete against you again next spring lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there - anyone that interviewed at UBC MPT get rejection emails yet? I didn't get either a rejection or an acceptance email, so I'm guessing I'm waitlisted? Do they typically email definitive rejections and acceptance emails at the same time? Also, if you're accepted, how long do you have to confirm your spot? Waiting for all of this is torture... why can't they just post their timeline on the webpage?!?

did anyone else get a verification of enrolment letter for the MPT program on their UBC student service centre website?

I just made myself a profile to see and I don't see anything. I got accepted in the OT program at UBC and I am waiting to see about the MPT.... Where under the website did you see your letter? I should at least be able to see my OT stuff but I am new to the service and unsure where to look. Thank you :)

Once you've logged into your student service centre account, click on admissions, then letter of admission. For the letter enrolment, click under grades and records. From there you can download the files as PDF documents

Thanks! :) I don't have access to that probably because I am new to the system. I find it very strange that some people got offers via email while some didn't...this on a Friday right at closing time... P23C, did you check your junk mail per chance???

Archived