Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Missfit. I got accepted to the northern and rural cohort, received my email on Wednesday. I think they sent out the acceptance emails and NRC emails separately as I got my acceptance on friday and NRC acceptance wednesday along with some other acceptance details. Got in on the first try . . . I was very pleasantly surprised.

Thank you UBCptgirl for responding to my question. As for the inquiry about when the deadline for acceptance program offers, I just got my acceptance email from the program today, and had till the 22 of April to respond.

So individuals on the wait list dont get discouraged if you don't hear back right after the 16th, because some letters did go out latter, that have latter deadlines :)

• 2 weeks later...
Can any of you that got accepted please share your GPA for for the last 30 credits and for your prereqs, you can PM me if you don't want to post it, but it would be very helpful, thank you!

My GPA for my last 30 credits plus prereqs was 86%. Just looking at the prereqs (anat, phys, stats, and psyc) my average of those classes was 82%.

When I applied the first time my GPA was 81.25% and just too low to receive an interview. I brought it up to 86% and got the interview and then got in the program. Persistence pays off! Good luck to you :)

For those of us who are inthere is a Facebook group for everyone to post on. Once you sign up for your ubc email look in the ubc closed groups (need a ubc email to get in) and look for OT/PT class of 2016!

I can't seem to find the group! is there another one by any chance?

Archived