Premed 101 Forums

When are invites coming out?

That's the other scary thing, I'm in my 3rd year this year and I need to start thinking of what to do after 4th year if I don't get in.

I'm not mature enough to be sent out into the world yet! :eek:

what options are you considering at the moment? grad school? take a year away from school? 5th year of undergrad?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what options are you considering at the moment? grad school? take a year away from school? 5th year of undergrad?

I can't be 100% sure but I'm thinking either a year off or grad school. A 5th year of undergrad won't change my GPA more than 0.02 or so.

If I can find something productive to do in my year off, that would be the more appealing option.

Guys judging from the wording on the twitter post today, I would be very surprised if anything was sent out tmrw or friday. i think if they were very close to being ready to send out invites, they wouldnt have said "or february" in the tweet.

who knows though...

what's the twitter handle to follow to get this news?

Be interesting is they released on the 31st, along with Ottawa and more than likely Queens. Could be a very good day, or a very bad one.

could be the best of worst day of my life -_- And I also won't have access to my phone for 7 hours straight. I'm going to need to fix that....

Archived