Premed 101 Forums

Credit/no Credit

Are there any consequences for selecting a credit/no credit option for a course for any schools in Ontario apart from the fact that there will be no grade for the class to be used in the GPA?

I have looked into this on each school's website but just need some confirmation from my fellow premeds.

Don't want to make a mistake in my senior year but there is a course that I don't see myself getting an A in and don't want to risk it if possible to just pass/fail it.

Are there any consequences for selecting a credit/no credit option for a course for any schools in Ontario apart from the fact that there will be no grade for the class to be used in the GPA?

I have looked into this on each school's website but just need some confirmation from my fellow premeds.

Don't want to make a mistake in my senior year but there is a course that I don't see myself getting an A in and don't want to risk it if possible to just pass/fail it.

there is a limit to how many of those you can take in a year at most schools, and it will eat up on of your dropped courses GPA wise for TO is their wGPA policy would apply to you. Effectively is would also up the importance of all the other courses as well of course :)

Archived