Premed 101 Forums

Med Student Answering Your Questions

:)Hello Pre-Meds!

Let me introduce myself: I am a first year Ontario medical student who was in your very position last year, I recall my own anxiousness and confusion when I was in your position which is why I am writing this today.

Last year I always wanted to have someone to ask questions to - whether it be about my application, what medical school is like, or what interviews were like.

So, I am making myself available to answer your questions via email (not over the website simply because email is easier for me)! I do have experience interviewing in both MMI and panel interview style schools so feel free to ask about either.

General Rules:
1- please do not ask me specific questions about OMSAS (i.e. required courses, does x fall into category A or B etc. as these questions are better answered by the universities themselves so please call them directly)
2- please do not expect an immediate response, this is something I plan on doing during my down time so please be patient with me!

If there are other med students who want to add their own email addresses, please do!

Good luck everyone

Email: medstudent1@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Hello Pre-Meds and Pre-Dents:

I am a DDS1 at the University of Toronto. I was in your shoes last year and experienced the ups-and-downs of the application process. I am here to share what I have learned and help you reach your goals.

I am here to answer your questions and help you prepare for the upcoming interviews. I have experience with the traditional panel, CDA, MMI, and MPI (U of T MD program) interviews.

I will try to respond within 24 hours. This is something I am doing on my down time so please be patient with me!

Email: DDS1T8@gmail.com

Best of luck  :) !!!

Hello Pre-Meds and Pre-Dents:

I am a DDS1 at the University of Toronto. I was in your shoes last year and experienced the ups-and-downs of the application process. I am here to share what I have learned and help you reach your goals.

I am here to answer your questions and help you prepare for the upcoming interviews. I have experience with the traditional panel, CDA, MMI, and MPI (U of T MD program) interviews.

I will try to respond within 24 hours. This is something I am doing on my down time so please be patient with me!

Email: DDS1T8@gmail.com

Best of luck  :) !!!

You are the pre-med and pre-dent god ; assuming you are real haha. 

Impressive outcomes.

Archived