Premed 101 Forums

University Of British Columbia Class Of 2019

Adehad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, congrats on your recent submission and kudos on the steps you've taken towards your futures!

I'm definitely down for setting up MMI practice sessions. Please email me at ada.mew@gmail.com if you want to schedule something!

Best of luck to all of you! Can't wait to see you all come September.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone who received the e-mail! Does anyone know what time they mean when they say morning or afternoon?

Something to mention though: two people on the FB group mentioned said that interview invites are 100% GPA-based, and admission to the program will be split 50/50 between the interview and essay questions from the online application.

Can anyone else confirm this? Does this mean that the final transcript we send to UBC (for those who are still in school) don't contribute to our admission score?

Congratulations to everyone who received the e-mail! Does anyone know what time they mean when they say morning or afternoon?

Something to mention though: two people on the FB group mentioned said that interview invites are 100% GPA-based, and admission to the program will be split 50/50 between the interview and essay questions from the online application.

Can anyone else confirm this? Does this mean that the final transcript we send to UBC (for those who are still in school) don't contribute to our admission score?

I highly doubt that...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived