Premed 101 Forums

Did You Add The Verifier In Brackets On Your Sketch?

I'm freaking out about this too. I'm making space in the activity "description" i.e Fitness Instructor for Seniors-Vict Order Nurses(1), although I now have to remove three characters from the title to make room for (1). I've looked through the forum and it looks like this happens every year. Fuck.

Yeah this seems to be discussed every year but without a concrete conclusion. When you call they tell you to follow the instructions,  and some people seem to think it's a rule that applied before the verifier box existed and they just forgot to delete it. I'd still like confirmation from someone who at least interviewed...

First time I'm hearing this. 

Oh well, I'm not going to waste characters in the title. If schools wanna verify anything, they have the details. Silly to repeat it.

I must admit, OMSAS is the most stupid system I have ever encountered. Every year people are pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars. Their crappy website is unjustified. 

First time I'm hearing this. 

Oh well, I'm not going to waste characters in the title. If schools wanna verify anything, they have the details. Silly to repeat it.

I must admit, OMSAS is the most stupid system I have ever encountered. Every year people are pouring hundreds of thousands of dollars. Their crappy website is unjustified. 

And don't forget about the part were they won't let you see your transcripts even got received. Because we aren't all from Ontario and just clicking the TRF button. No, we get to blindly submit our 700$ application and cross our fingers the transcripts are there. Same goes for LORs

Archived