Premed 101 Forums

Ranked/rated Physiotherapy Programs In Ontario

There are only 14 Physiotherapy schools across Canada. They're all pretty amazing.

At the end of the day, what matters is that you are able to pass your licensing exam and practice independently. It doesn't make much difference where you received your education in Canada, or Ontario for that matter. Your employer won't care where you received your degree.

Hey, I was just curious if there was an official ranking/rating or just a general consensus at to which are the best and most reputable physiotherapy programs in Ontario. Any information would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

Hey, I was just curious if there was an official ranking/rating or just a general consensus at to which are the best and most reputable physiotherapy programs in Ontario. Any information would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!

i'd say one would be very fortunate to be accepted into Any in canada...

• 5 months later...

No such ranking exists, it really just comes down to which program you like more.

Although I do remember reading McMaster stating that their program ranked first in some research, they linked to the paper but the link was broken.  :huh:

This. In terms of PT schools, should students have a choice, I would recommend they pick a school based on their methods of learning and their preferences. Whether they prefer didactic or problem-based learning, learning in blocks or more continuously, whether they're more interested in MSK, cardioresp, or neuro, and so on. Pick the school whose curriculum and location works best for you.

Archived