Premed 101 Forums

Where are all the UofA PT students. I am an OOP student coming from Manitoba. I am excited to meet my new classmates in July. Post on here if you are attending UofA. Looking forward to meeting you all. I thought we could share tips on preps for PT school here. Congrats to us all.  :)

I won't be in U of A PT (I'm going there for OT) , but I'm a former Manitoban who recently moved to Alberta and just wanted to say welcome to Edmonton! I think you will like it here. Best of luck in the PT program!

oh thank you. You moved already? Congrats on getting into OT. how was the move like? I am a bit worried about finding affordable housing and the cost of moving my stuff lol. Any pointers you want to give me?

Ya I moved here last summer for reasons other than school. I rented in Manitoba for years and I didn't find rent here to be any more expensive really. I'm not living right in Edmonton though, I'm a short drive away so it might be different. And ya moving is expensive...I don't really have any pointers but that part is hard lol.

Ya I moved here last summer for reasons other than school. I rented in Manitoba for years and I didn't find rent here to be any more expensive really. I'm not living right in Edmonton though, I'm a short drive away so it might be different. And ya moving is expensive...I don't really have any pointers but that part is hard lol.

lol. ok. all good. looks like the closer u are to campus, the more it costs. at least from kijiji, am working on it though. see you in the fall!!!!! congrats

Hi!

I'm excited to see you end of July :) Congrats on getting accepted too! I'm from Calgary and am trying to look for a place to rent as well. I think the best arrangements will be to find someone to rent with because costs are definitely high.

@ptCS16

I was trying to look for facebook groups too. I remember at the open house, the seniors mentioned that we can try looking for accommodations on the facebook group page.

I am currently #7 on the U of A PT waitlist for in province applicants. Just wondering if anybody following this stream is planning on dropping out? I'm nervous about my chances of making it in and am trying to gauge what the chances actually are! Thanks!

I am currently #7 on the U of A PT waitlist for in province applicants. Just wondering if anybody following this stream is planning on dropping out? I'm nervous about my chances of making it in and am trying to gauge what the chances actually are! Thanks!

The OT waitlist seems to be moving so am assuming the PT waitlist will too. I hope you get in,

Archived