Premed 101 Forums

To Northerngal

Guest mollybear

Guest mollybear

Hi!

I noticed that you were looking for some roomates in Ottawa. I will be starting meds at Ottawa this Sept and I'm looking for some female roomates to live with. I'm from Alberta and I will probably be going down to Ottawa sometime in July. Anyways, if you are interested just post and we can get in touch with each other!

Guest northerngal

Hey Mollybear. I am heading to Ottawa this Tuesday (July 1 - looking forward to seeing the great firworks) to find a place. I'm still torn between living on my own or finding a/some roommate(s). I guess once I see what is available, I'll make my decision. I'll let you know what I find - if I do find a really nice 2 or 3 bedroom apartment that is in a good location and reasonably priced, perhaps we could be roommates? My email address is teegant@hotmail.com What area are you looking to live in? I have a friend who lives in Sandy Hill (downtown, close to the main campus) and he takes the free shuttle to the med school. I won't have a vehicle in Ottawa, so I'm also considering the area around the med school - Altavista or maybe the Pixley townhouses. Anyways, let me know your email so we can keep in touch!

Guest wassabi101

Hey gals,

After some serious thought, I've also decided to move in with roomates! :D It should be so much fun and I'll majorly get to save :b Are you gals, or anyone else, still looking to share with roomates?

I'm looking to share with either one other girl or guy or three other girls or guys who are laid back, social people (who don't study 24/7) non-smoking with no cats (love them but I'm allergic). I am also looking to live close to the health campus (guess that's Pixley, Riverside, Lees...anywhere else?).

I'm planning on going down to Ottawa to search for an apartment late this weekend/early next week.

Email me at kareninvietnam@yahoo.ca if you're interested in being roomates!

Karen

Archived