Premed 101 Forums

Tpr Mcat 2015 Book Set: Proceeds To Medshave 2016! :-D

Hey folks,

I have a full set of TPR MCAT 2015 books that I purchased last year to write the MCAT and I no longer need them. A friend and classmate of mine with GORGEOUS waist length hair is participating in MedShave 2016 to raise money for cancer research and needs pledges. You need MCAT books but don't want to pay ridiculous retail prices.

I see an opportunity to solve all of our problems. I will sell my MCAT books to you at a reasonable price, ridding me of the unneeded books and equipping you with the materials for MCAT success. I will donate then all of the money you pay for the books towards the MedShave 2016 fundraiser helping my classmate reach her fundraising goal in exchange for shedding her lovely locks.

Everybody wins.

Books are used but not written in. Some of the covers are curved/creased because I'm one of those terrible people who hold places in books by putting them face down on desks. I redeemed the online access code off one of the books, but a code from any of the other 5 books should give you access to the TPR online materials (I think, don't quote me on this one). 

Calgary area. $125 OBO

• 1 month later...

Archived