Premed 101 Forums

New Moderator

Guest Ian Wong

Guest Ian Wong

Just like to welcome our newest moderator, ManitobaMed aka missing Manitoba (who won't be missing it so much come August.) I'm sure saz will appreciate the help. :)

Welcome aboard,

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest brandonite

Hey, way to go, ManitobaMed! :D Congratulations! Moderating can be a pain at times, but I think we are well behaved in here, so hopefully you enjoy your time. ;)

Guest ManitobaMed

:evil I could delete your message. . . I have some much power. . . :evil

j/k Like you, I just don't foresee things on this particular board becoming overly "heated", so, in that regard, my duties should be pretty minimal. :)

Guest brandonite

Haha. Well, I will trust you to not delete my messages. ;) My people on the MSTP board on SDN tend to be well behaved as well. It's only when I stick my head into the turbulence that is the Lounge that I get my head bit off. ;)

Guest sazzafrazz

hey that's great! congratulations guys/gals. I'm glad for the help in moderating. I found this site to be a huge resource when I was applying however I found I often wasn't able to provide as much time as I liked to the site this past year. Glad to have you aboard missing. Welcome home.

You made the right choice,

saz

Guest ManitobaMed

Hey Saz,

I'm happy to help out. :)

As for making a choice, there really hasn't been one -- the other schools are showing me no love. However, the U of M was my first choice (by a long shot) all along, so I'm feeling pretty dumb at the moment for even applying elsewhere. :\

Archived