Premed 101 Forums

Anyone willing to look over my PS?

Hey Everyone,

I recently finished editing my personal statement for Western dent and I was wondering if there is anyone on here willing to look it over and give me feedback for structure, grammar, and originality. It's only 2500 characters (395 words) so its not too long, and I've been editing it for quite some time so it should be a relatively easy read. It would be the ultimate Christmas gift if some of you are able to take the time to do this. If you are down, inbox me with an email or something and I'll send it there. 

Happy holidays :) 

53 minutes ago, risaac said:

Hey Everyone,

I recently finished editing my personal statement for Western dent and I was wondering if there is anyone on here willing to look it over and give me feedback for structure, grammar, and originality. It's only 2500 characters (395 words) so its not too long, and I've been editing it for quite some time so it should be a relatively easy read. It would be the ultimate Christmas gift if some of you are able to take the time to do this. If you are down, inbox me with an email or something and I'll send it there. 

Happy holidays :) 

What ultimate Christmas gift are you gonna send back doe?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived