Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Medicine Interview Video Trailer (2015)

Get hyped. Get pumped. You better believe we are while we wait to meet you guys in March! Here's something to enjoy while you "patiently" wait for interview invites to come out from the remaining schools.

PS. This video features yours truly :P

CENSORED BY THE LIZARD SQUAD

Get hyped. Get pumped. You better believe we are while we wait to meet you guys in March! Here's something to enjoy while you "patiently" wait for interview invites to come out from the remaining schools.

PS. This video features yours truly :P

Savac a chosen few of us witnessed your real identity prior to censorship. Does this make you the medicine equivalent of Batman?!

If this means I get to be Alfred, I am in :P

• 4 weeks later...

Purrfect, I'll take what I can get!

Any tips for how best to keep calm during the whole process?

What could be more calming than a high five from me?

Jokes aside, I think you'll be calm during the process (ie. the actual interview). It's not meant to be intimidating at all. They just want to get to know you.

What could be more calming than a high five from me?

Jokes aside, I think you'll be calm during the process (ie. the actual interview). It's not meant to be intimidating at all. They just want to get to know you.

That's good to know, although being on-point at 8:30 in the morning might make it a little more difficult. I'm mostly just concerned about the MMI portion of the interview, as I don't have previous experience with it, and am not sure how best to prepare.

Possibly a high five before each station might help? Hah

Archived