Premed 101 Forums

Please Help: Should I Wait?

Hey guys,

So I got accepted to Western and waitlisted at McMaster, but I really wanted to go to Mac. The deadline to accept the offer is May 23 so I have a little bit of time to wait before I have to accept.

Does anyone know when waitlist offers are typically sent out? Is it worth waiting at all?

Thanks for any replies!

Hey guys,

So I got accepted to Western and waitlisted at McMaster, but I really wanted to go to Mac. The deadline to accept the offer is May 23 so I have a little bit of time to wait before I have to accept.

Does anyone know when waitlist offers are typically sent out? Is it worth waiting at all?

Thanks for any replies!

you lose nothing by waiting. So wait. Know you are accepted somewhere and take a measure of peace from that :) Both of course are excellent schools. 

They can sometimes come out "early" and if that happens sure you will have a chance of getting Mac as well. 

In any case congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 3:59 PM, thuls.m said:

Guys I have two questions:

Are waitlist offers ever sent out during the weekend or no?

As well, if we accept an offer during the weekend, will it get processed immediately or will it be a next business day type of thing?

I've never heard of an offer being sent out on a weekend but I could be off?

As long as you accept by the deadline, it doesn't matter if it falls on a deadline on a weekend or not.

Archived