Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random dilemma occurred today. I have two " mandatory" training sessions for two different organization on the same day. FML. One is for a counseling position which I had last year at university, the other is for a health program which I am just starting this year at university. I sent an e-mail with my regrets to the counseling position, I wonder how this will turn out. Friday will be interesting!

Any advice?

Cheers,

ABS

Advice given to me about 3rd year med: hang on tight!

After my 1st month of peds ER and NICU: good effing advice!!

3rd year was hell sometimes, depending on the rotation. Just started 4th year, it's SUCH a big difference!!!! A completely different beat.

So it gets better:)

I think I need to be back in here on a regular basis.

Summer seems to be over in the Yukon. Winter is coming. Frosts can happen overnight now, and I have pulled my down vest/jackets out of storage.

Considering whether or not I should apply to MUN for the Yukon seat. I'm not sure if all applicants are invited for an interview or not. If they are, it will be a very expensive interview. I'm considering holding off one more year before going for that seat.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm barely coming on pm101 anymore... I don't find it as interesting as it used to be, many people have left, and there's tons of spam :/ And I don't really have much time with school either. We finish our first block with the final tomorrow then we start patho/immunology next week which I'm looking forward to (currently doing development from birth to old age so I've had enough of dear Erikson!).

And we're still waiting for our backpacks :( October 18 is now the date while our sister campus in Trois-Rivières got theirs back in August!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just looking for work. Have a few good leads for jobs I'd love to get, though.

No summer classes, and my husband is finally home and has work here. Life's good.

How about you?

Awesome.

My schedule is packed with a full summer course load. Kinda nice to role back the e.c.'s for 2.5 months. Just me and school, and my piano of course.

Wow! Just came in here today to reply to a PM and I saw WED revived?!

Amazing.

My brain is about to explode, guys!

Envious of everyone who is out enjoying the sun :D

Highlight of my day? New whiteboard markers. This degree is making me fall in love with whiteboard markers hahaha. The non-toxic kind!

<3s

Wow! Just came in here today to reply to a PM and I saw WED revived?!

Amazing.

My brain is about to explode, guys!

Envious of everyone who is out enjoying the sun :D

Highlight of my day? New whiteboard markers. This degree is making me fall in love with whiteboard markers hahaha. The non-toxic kind!

<3s

Way to revive the thread abs :)

I'm browsing laptops on my 7 year old macbook and realizing how out of touch with computers I am! I think I'm due for an upgrade...

Glad to have helped!! :D

Personally I like the smell of white board markers.. kinda like gasoline i guess ( I wierd)...

Highlight was finding out the prof screwed the marks up of an entire course. there was no way i was gettin a B.. haha

Archived