Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Been having problems with my left shoulder that was operated on last Jan.. Pain around my collarbone, bubbles over my AC joint, and subacromial crepitus in external rotation that'S extremely annoying! Physio and massage aren't really helping this time as it appears everything stems from the trap/scalenes muscle spasms I had during my nerve block in Jan. Didn't have those problems until I started working out again so would make sense... Tonight I tried acupuncture for the first time and ouchie!! But my trap already seems a bit better so I hope it's a good sign and helps put my shoulder back in its correct position and get rid of the crepitus :)

I can't wait for the heatwave to finally be over!!!! I want big storms and big winds :D

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trying to set up my new UofT email is frustrating. it SENDS emails but doesn't receive them!! (and yes this is on the actual web platform....it's not something I did wrong routing it to outlook or thunderbird)
Not receiving emails...sounds like a super useful system. :rolleyes:

trying to set up my new UofT email is frustrating. it SENDS emails but doesn't receive them!! (and yes this is on the actual web platform....it's not something I did wrong routing it to outlook or thunderbird)

Are you using UTORmail or UTmail+?

Are you using UTORmail or UTmail+?

UTmail+, it's a new email so I don't think you can actually sign up for UTOR anymore, the @utoronto.ca wasn't an option because they have all new students using the new system (mail.utoronto)...

I called the IT guys and they fixed the routing problem. Yay!! The IT dudes were awesome, so much faster than Western (which makes you come in person sometimes...)

Also I get TEN GIGS OF STORAGE!!!!!!!!! My uwo email was 250mb lol and I had to regularly delete emails.... this is awesome :-)

UTmail+, it's a new email so I don't think you can actually sign up for UTOR anymore, the @utoronto.ca wasn't an option because they have all new students using the new system (mail.utoronto)...

I called the IT guys and they fixed the routing problem. Yay!! The IT dudes were awesome, so much faster than Western (which makes you come in person sometimes...)

Also I get TEN GIGS OF STORAGE!!!!!!!!! My uwo email was 250mb lol and I had to regularly delete emails.... this is awesome :-)

Yay! Yea I had to switch over from UTORmail to UTmail+ lol. And I totally understand about the 10 GB of storage = awesome possum

Almost ready to move for school!

:) ahh good times! I am getting ready for the final push to end clerkship before my electives start. I will be on the move for 4 months

Assuming I don't mess something up in just under 10 months I will be a doctor. Things are about to get very real!

:) ahh good times! I am getting ready for the final push to end clerkship before my electives start. I will be on the move for 4 months

Assuming I don't mess something up in just under 10 months I will be a doctor. Things are about to get very real!

Congratulations! I can only imagine the excitement :D

Are you going any great distance for your electives?

Archived