Premed 101 Forums

Can't login on the Western MD application system

Hey OP,

Are you able to log into the OWL portal (rather than the Single Sign On page)? The OWL portal was the site where the written portion of the interview was done. The SSO site (where interview time signup and Campus Preference was selected) doesn't work for me either. Perhaps as campus selection closed on April 9th, that site is no longer accessible? 

33 minutes ago, markup said:

Hey OP,

Are you able to log into the OWL portal (rather than the Single Sign On page)? The OWL portal was the site where the written portion of the interview was done. The SSO site (where interview time signup and Campus Preference was selected) doesn't work for me either. Perhaps as campus selection closed on April 9th, that site is no longer accessible? 

I contacted IT services and they're apparently shutting down all SSO accounts over the next 1-2 days. 

2 minutes ago, sci100 said:

Haha sorry to throw things into a loop, but mine went down today too, but I'm near the beginning of the alphabet. This whole process of waiting is absolutely KILLING ME. May 8 needs to come sooner, so I don't go crazy with anticipation. 

7 minutes ago, KingKunta_chickenwings said:

Mine also went down today. I am near the end of the alphabet, so maybe that's it? Honestly it's probably meaningless 

Imagine reading while you're on the admissions committee, and thinking to yourself, "why are are these people all so neurotic"?

I'm sure it means nothing but it's definitely interesting to know that different accounts were closed on different days. 

17 hours ago, SWOWOMAN said:

Imagine reading while you're on the admissions committee, and thinking to yourself, "why are are these people all so neurotic"?

I'm sure it means nothing but it's definitely interesting to know that different accounts were closed on different days. 

Apparently the admissions committee DID read it. I just got an email essentially telling us to calm down LOL

Archived