Premed 101 Forums

[Edited]

Thank you for your hospitality!! Being able to talk to you guys was super calming for me personally. I think the whole process was really well done and I loved how organized it was and that I never had to find my way around anywhere. The only minor thing I would change is that I felt the tour of the dental facilities was a little long, but other than that it was a great experience :)

It was an excellent day!  It really made me want to come to Schulich even more.  The day was so relaxed.  All the first year students were so nice, and I appreciated their efforts to talk to the interviewees!  It helped calm my nerves before and after.    I also think the tours could have been a *bit* more organized, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!  The Sim lab is super cool!  I can’t really think of any negatives at the moment,  I was really grateful to be invited!  Excellent hospitality! 

The whole day was great! Having the first year students around all day was helpful and speaking to the students before the interview helped calm my nerves. I enjoyed the tour a lot as well as the information session + Q&A panel.

Also, I'm curious what the ID photo we submitted when we arrived is used for, If you're allowed to disclose that at all.

Archived