Premed 101 Forums

Why you should choose Queens

• 2 weeks later...

Go find Aetherus' profile. He posted a bunch of stats and ran a statistical analysis a while back (which you can also search in the Medical Student forum).

1 hour ago, Aiomon said:

Hey @gangliocytoma ! Do you have any information or source for the competitive specialties match rates? This is something I am concerned about as a prospective queens student.

2 hours ago, Aiomon said:

Hey @gangliocytoma ! Do you have any information or source for the competitive specialties match rates? This is something I am concerned about as a prospective queens student.

This is something I would not be concerned about if Queen's was your first choice. You can go look at the CaRMs website to get a better idea.

• 2 months later...

Chill and close classes + great social environment, not a competitive atmosphere, lots of opportunities for students to get involved and be engaged. To me, these are the biggest differences from other schools. Academically and clinically, you will have a good experience anywhere in Canada.