Premed 101 Forums

Rather specific question about verifier

Hey y'all, 

I'll keep it brief. I've played a particular sport in two provinces over the years, in totally separate "leagues". I used to play a lot in my home province, then played a bit more in university intramural.  It seems to me a little silly to separate these into two sketches, however I don't believe I know one verifier who could confirm that I was involved in both (i.e. by actually seeing me play, and not just taking my work for it). Is there a general rule for this type of situation? Does the verifier have to actually observe you in the act of everything you are claiming to do? 

Cheers

3 hours ago, WunderBar said:

Hey y'all, 

I'll keep it brief. I've played a particular sport in two provinces over the years, in totally separate "leagues". I used to play a lot in my home province, then played a bit more in university intramural.  It seems to me a little silly to separate these into two sketches, however I don't believe I know one verifier who could confirm that I was involved in both (i.e. by actually seeing me play, and not just taking my work for it). Is there a general rule for this type of situation? Does the verifier have to actually observe you in the act of everything you are claiming to do? 

Cheers

I had that issue and combined them (I put intramural from 2 diff sports and two diff schools together), I just asked my verifier to say they knew I played in the other league and sent them a text with what i said in the abs box so worst case scenario, they school actually calls them, then they could just they know you did the other league too. Depends who your verifiers are tho if they’re not chill then maybe just put the more significant one or just risk it and put both bc they prob won’t call to check lol