Premed 101 Forums

Seeing interviewer's notes - red flag?

So I've been thinking about my interview, and at the beginning they said they'd be taking some notes and they hope it won't be a distraction. I was expecting it so of course I was fine with it.

But then, at points during the interview I found myself glancing at their pamphlets while they took notes after each question.

Is it possible that this was a test? Like while the person facing me was taking notes, the person to the side was watching to see if I'd look and they noted it afterward?

Kinda worried :/

Just now, MD_Dream97 said:

I had my interview on Saturday and was told the same thing. I think you may be overthinking it tbh. To me it just seemed like they may want to write things down to not forget it so they can ask you about it or discuss with each other later? I don't think it was a test. I did however sometimes worried about them circling those life changing numbers on my answers haha. 

Right? I also just have a nasty habit of moving my eyes to whatever is moving in a room. It makes studying in public hard, and makes not looking at evaluator's papers harder lol.