Premed 101 Forums

Secondary App Mistake--Please Help LOL

Hey everyone, I just realized that one of my unofficial transcripts (from a school I took a summer course at) took a while to be sent to me, and as such, I embarassingly thought I already uploaded it. Now I realize I submitted my secondary application without having submitted one of my unofficial transcripts. Do you think this would be a deal breaker for my application or would a simple email request be sufficient to saving me LOL

Also, I had already submitted official transcripts so maybe that could be some consolation? Let me know what you think

I'm sorry that happened. I think your best bet would be to email the admissions team, and let them know of your situation. It does say that they require the unofficial transcripts, but if you've submitted your official transcripts and they've received those, then I feel like they would be okay. It would probably be best to attach the unofficial transcript when you email them so they have it in case. Either way, its probably better to reach out sooner than later.

Best of luck!

When I first applied I forgot to send a transcript from a college course I took. I had sent my undergrad ones already but that one slipped my mind somehow. I sent them an email and just asked for them to remove that college course from my application and they had no problem with that. So it's worth just emailing them and maybe they can either add your transcript late or just take that course off the application entirely. Good luck!