Premed 101 Forums

Transcript "Inaccurate"

Hello, so I was checking my application to see if my CASPer scores were updated, and I saw it said my transcript was no longer "received" instead it said it was "Inaccurate" and awaiting, I was wondering why this would happen? I emailed the registers office, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I haven't switched any classes and I'm form the uofa so they requested it so it's not like I could tamper with it in any way? 

On 10/30/2020 at 10:13 AM, CantaloupeSeeds said:

Speaking of the CASPer status, has yours changed from "Awaiting"? I wrote mine on the Oct 7th date and CAPSer said they have delivered results but on Launchpad it still says they're awaiting CASPer scores from me :(

^I wrote at the end of August and it still doesn't say received... :( 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:47 PM, WizardPalace said:

^I wrote at the end of August and it still doesn't say received... :( 

I think the general consensus based off of r/premedcanada is that they're going to wait for all of the test dates' scores to come in before they pull them and mark them as complete! The last date for the test is December 8th which means the final cohort of scores should be in around on Dec 22 and that's when I imagine they'll have it updated.