Premed 101 Forums

So who's coming to Western Meds in the Fall?

Guest Ninja

Guest AngelicAndi

Hey everyone.. I can't wait until the end of August. I sent away my tenancy agreement today for 1265 Richmond. It was pricey, but worth it. My b-day is Aug 28 so I'm hoping for some rent money from relatives:b . I can't wait to get the registration package ( and of course the bursary stuff would be great too...)

Guest ccgillis

Hey everyone,

I am really excited to be coming to Western in the Fall and I have to say that my decision was made as soon as I saw London. The interview-weekend activities cemented my choice, so I was thrilled to receive an offer from Western. I am a 21 M from Nova Scotia so London is pretty far from home, which is good. I just finished 3rd year at Dalhousie in Microbiology and Immunology and I just can't wait to come to Western!!:rollin

Hey everyone....I just found this site and only wish I had found it sooner. I am so excited about coming to Western this fall, the school itself is amazing and the people I met over the interview weekend were exactly the kind of people I want to spend the next four years with.

I am a 22F from Markaham, working in Toronto and just finished a Bio Medical sciences degree at Guelph. In regards to housing, another girl from Guelph and I stumbled upon a great apt. building that is pretty cheap. Its called Proud foot and its a complex of 4 buildings that has a outdoor pool ;) and underground parking if anyone is still looking for a place. There are mostly 2 bd apts but apparently there are some 3bd as well. If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you the number.

On a side note...T Dawg....Did I meet you during the interview weekend dinner??? You were there with a friend who was in first year at UWO and were just finishing off your teaching stuff so I am assuming its you. If so congrats and can't wait to help celebrate your birthday..if not congrats and anyways and can't wait to meet you and everyone else in the %%WORD154% 08 class:D

Guest T dawg 2004

Hey Semt,

Actually, no i don't think that was me - i didn't make it to an interview dinner, choosing to have dinner with my mum instead - but good to hear that there are other ppl from teacher's college abound!

But I am looking forward to meeting ya'll later on! So i'll see you in a few weeks!!!! (6 weeks to go baby!)

TTFN

T-dawg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meileen

hi everyone,

I'm coming to Western in the fall as well. I'm a 23F (just had my b-day in July!), and I just finished four years of biochemistry at Queen's. I'm also looking for a roomie or two for next year, if anyone has spots... Good to talk to all of you!

-Meileen

Archived