Premed 101 Forums

Interview invitations arrived

Guest hydes79

Guest pbasted2

Let's hope the IT guy they put in charge of sending us letters has been on his lunch break since hydes' letter was sent (11:15 'til 1pm..it's possible). :rolleyes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 24medgirl

This is killing me! I'm at work, but it's a quiet day and every time I check my Inbox and no interview invite, I feel like I'm going to reduce to tears (not good since I'm at work and have a meeting with the CEO in half an hour).

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Alright.....there has been only two people with invitations, meaning more to come right? Normally you get many more people on the forum saying they get interviews, at least more than just two out of 10.

Guest circusgirl

or these 2 people are plotting against the rest of us and are pretending that today's the day.

;)

just kidding guys, congrats on the invites. hope the rest of ours come soon.

I believe Hydes received it somewhere around 9:30 (if he received the e-mail close to when he posted). The forum times are about two and a half hours behind.

Guest mcatsucks

Just curious if ANY 3rd yrs are getting interviews??? Seems that only 3 people on this board have even received notices BUT what about 3rd yrs...Did Ottawa lead us on????

Guest circusgirl

received mine just now! That is, if I'm not in on this conspiracy and am just making this up :hat

mcatsucks, I was a 3rd year last year and got one. I know at least one 3rd year in the current 1st year class at Ottawa, so you definitely have a chance!

cg

are these invites really personalised? does that mean that they are sitting there and doing it one by one? can one of the people who's received an invite look at the header of their email please.

Guest spiralcloud

Are you guys sure they are only sent until 5? They must be pretty good at managing their time, especially if the emails are so personalized..."oh look at that, it's 5 o'clock but we still have 5 emails left...guess those names on the rejection list!"

Guest circusgirl

don't give up hope! I'm sure if they don't get to everyone by 5pm or whatever time the office closes you won't automatically be cut off if you're on the interview list!!!

as for it being personalized, I'm not sure if someone is entering everything manually, e-mail by e-mail, but my name is in the subject heading of the e-mail, AND there is a .pdf with all the interview details labelled with my name on it. hope that helps.

cg

Archived