Premed 101 Forums

I'm a pharmacy student who, two-thirds of the way through pharmacy school, developed the strong desire to pursue medicine instead. I still really enjoy pharmacy (it was my first love after all) but feel like I would never find closure if I didn't at least try to pursue medicine. I definitely plan on finishing my pharmD first so I am not applying for medical school until that is done first. However, I figured I should start preparing and have been looking through the admission requirements for Canadian medical schools recently. Specifically, I realize that Western looks specifically at only the best 2 undergraduate years, and those 2 undergraduate years must meet the 3.7 GPA. My grades consistenly exceeded the 3.7 cutoff during my three years of undergrad, but they dropped significantly in the first 2 years of pharmacy school. I just finished third year and was able to get > 3.7 GPA this year. However, I only have 1 year in pharmacy where I meet the 3.7 cutoff and I am starting full-time rotations in fourth year so I will no longer be able to get another 3.7 GPA. I'm just wondering if Western would also look at my undergrad year grades. I know they say that people pursuing a second degree would have their best 2 years chosen from the second degree. However since I didn't actually finish my bachelor's before transferring to pharmacy, would Western include those years as part of the requirements to complete my pharmacy degree and choose another year from there to calculate GPA? Or, do they actually not look at any undergrad year, solely calculate from my pharmacy years and I might as well not bother applying to this particular school.