Premed 101 Forums

What are my chances of getting into Canadian/US med school?

I completed my undergrad degree a few years ago and studied something completely unrelated to medicine. So unless I do a post bacc or another undergrad degree, I would only be able to apply for schools that do not have strict requirements on prerequisites. Based on my profile what are the chances I will be able to get into these types of Canadian and/or US med schools.

GPA: 3.4/4.0

MCAT: Haven't written one yet. I'm not too confident to be honest considering I haven't touched science topics for years now, but will definitely put in my fullest effort.

Leadership: Provided training to new employees at work, started a business about a year ago with friends.

Research: None

Volunteering: Volunteered at a hospital during high school for two years. Started volunteering with Canadian Red Cross about 6 months ago. Volunteered at a local organization at the beginning of COVID to help with fundraising and obtaining medical supplies for Asia. 

Healthcare related experience: Started a business a year ago to develop an application that supports people who would like to pursue a career or start a business in healthcare related field. The app would include industry information, key steps and budgets involved from careers that range from becoming a doctor to opening a local pharmacy store. 

In addition to that I've also worked in the healthcare industry (office position though) and have learned about some of the current healthcare policies and latest medicines. Not sure if that helps with anything. 

Would truly appreciate some feedbacks on my chances to get into Canadian and/or US schools, and what I can work on to improve during a short period of time. Thank you!