Premed 101 Forums

Vancouver Housemate (female) wanted Unfurnished Room for rent walk to Kits beach

As posted on Medshousing.com Listing # 2454

Hi! I am looking for a female 30+year old ROOMMATE starting June 1st, ideally for a year.

Preferably someone who does not also work from home! Your rent is $1750. Sunny 2 bed, 2 bath, beautiful MODERN apartment with a nice balcony with a great view of the ocean and mountains. All 5 appliances, gas stove, gas fireplace, washer/dryer in unit, parking spot indoors, secure and very clean building.

A great location for doctors and nurses (15 min bus to St Paul's or VGH or 30 min walk). Situated by Granville and Broadway, so every bus you need is a step away, and it's close to the bike path. A nice walk to kits beach 

About me: I am a 35yo woman who works from home. I am Covid safe. I have a lovely cat who acts more like a dog. The apartment does not allow for more pets, sorry!

My last roomie is allergic and doesn't have problems unless she pets him (but then she washes her hands and is fine). I vacuum and clean a lot so that helps too! I love cooking and sharing food if you are interested of course! I love being active and trying new outdoor activities. I love camping or biking on the weekend, and having a beer on the beach with friends.

I am looking for a roomie who is also Covid safe, mature, is a good communicator, and generally clean (ie no dishes in the sink overnight).

Your room would be the master with bathroom and walk-in closet, while mine is a flex room (sliding doors) beside the main living space, so being considerate about noise late at night is important.

Extras: $45/mo for internet (very stable), and $35 every 2 months for hydro.

You will need furniture for your bedroom. Let's FaceTime and go from there!

Contact Landlord here