Premed 101 Forums

I run a premed website but I just uploaded all of my CaRMS interview preparation for FM residencies

VanillaUK

I'm Chris, a PGY-1 in Nova Scotia. 

My website, Ultimate Premed Package, is a completely free website that is mostly aimed at helping premeds with their medical scohol applications, however, I recently just uploaded all of my interview prep materials here for applying to FM residencies in Canada. You may find some of the information helpful, so feel free to take a look through!

I ask for nothing in return, and I'm always open to feedback and suggestions so please let me know :)

All the best and good luck with CaRMS!

2 hours ago, GH0ST said:

reported for spam posting on this website 

you may be genuine... I don't know, but trying to promote your site traffic using thinly veiled advertising is just tacky 

- G 

What? I am not selling anything here. This is a 100% free resource that I ask for nothing in return. I pay for all of the site upkeep costs by myself, out of pocket. The whole point of my website is to reduce financial barriers for premed and medical students. I've poured countless hours of my free time into this resource. I am not selling anything. I do not ask for anything in return. I don't understand how that is tacky?

I am also unsure as to why my post was moved to For Sale / Classified section by the mods. This was not where I originally posted it and perhaps the location of the post itself leads to the misunderstanding that I am selling something.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I encourage you to look at the website and see for yourself. Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, VanillaUK said:

What? I am not selling anything here. This is a 100% free resource that I ask for nothing in return. I pay for all of the site upkeep costs for myself, out of pocket. The whole point of my website is to reduce financial barriers for premed students. I've poured countless hours of my free time into this resource. I am not selling anything. I do not ask for anything in return. I don't understand how that is tacky?

I am also unsure as to why my post was moved to For Sale / Classified section by the mods. This was not where I originally posted it and perhaps the location of the post itself leads to the misunderstanding that I am selling something.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I encourage you to look at the website and see for yourself. Thanks. 

I have used your resources when applying to Medical school many years ago. Thank you for sharing those then, and this now.

3 hours ago, VanillaUK said:

What? I am not selling anything here. This is a 100% free resource that I ask for nothing in return. I pay for all of the site upkeep costs by myself, out of pocket. The whole point of my website is to reduce financial barriers for premed and medical students. I've poured countless hours of my free time into this resource. I am not selling anything. I do not ask for anything in return. I don't understand how that is tacky?

Your intentions may be good but spamming multiple threads for the same page is tacky. I stand by my statement. 

This is setting aside the fact that your entire post history is advertising your channel. Might as well be a company. 

Good luck regardless but I won't be engaging in this thread further. 

- G 

6 hours ago, GH0ST said:

Your intentions may be good but spamming multiple threads for the same page is tacky. I stand by my statement. 

This is setting aside the fact that your entire post history is advertising your channel. Might as well be a company. 

Good luck regardless but I won't be engaging in this thread further. 

- G 

Peace, we will miss you and your positive attitude ✌️