Premed 101 Forums

Registration package

Guest h2dizza

Guest h2dizza

Hi guys,

I thought that the registration package was supposed to go out early this month? I haven't received anything yet. Maybe it is because I am out of province? or perhaps I'm getting impatient. Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks,

HD

Guest frenchfrog

I thought I would have received the registration package by now too, but no...and I am in province.

Patience has yet to be one of my strong points :\

Guest Kenola

I heard (second hand) that registration packages are supposed to go out mid to late July....I wouldn't start worrying too much unless you haven't received your package by the end of the first week of August.

kenola

Guest UofS2010

Hey guys, i emailed the admissions ppl about this and they told me that they should be sending it out by the end of this week, so no worries!

UofS2010

Guest sab10

Phew, it's reassuring that I'm not the only one that was anxious about the registration package:)

Another question... When did they post the 2005-2006 admissions stats last year? I'd be intersted to see the stats for this year.

Guest kosmo14

Hey there, you will learn very quickly that the College isn't the most efficient at getting things to you on time. Not the fault of those in the office, they are just understaffed. As well the glue that holds the fort together (Donna) in the undergrad office has just moved a month ago so I would anticipate things to be slightly disorganized.

Guest h2dizza

phew...thanks guys...

I was having some crazy doubts, like my package got lost in the mail and etc...

One thing I'm surprised with is that Orientation is only 2 days, Aug 17/18. I was looking forward to a full week of fun :rollin

Anyway, I'm surprised that there is also no indication for immunization clearance? Other universities such as the University of Toronto, require that we update our immunization records by the time of registration. Any comments?

HD

Archived