Premed 101 Forums

*** The Saskatchewan Forum Quiz ***

Guest saskmedman

Guest saskmedman

The answer I had is 32. Since you're only one off I think you should take the conch. Who knows if your source is better/worse than mine? Congrats on your first correct answer. Hope you enjoy the limelight!

Crackers, don't take things so seriously. I apologize the stress of oral exams has gotten to me, and my last few posts have been a little crusty. But you don't have to go changing all your posts. I was just being a little facetious. Sorry if anyone was offended.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest All Good Names are Used

Here's one, kinda corny but owell!:P

A bus driver was heading down a street in Calgary. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

yeah i've heard that before

alright, what is the biochemical structure of ... haha, kidding :b

ok, to keep with the riddle like questions,

In olden days, a clever thief charged with treason against the king and was sentenced to death. But the king decides to be a little lenient and lets him/her choose own way to die. What do you think is the choice?

Guest chemgirl

Is the answer x-rated?

Because the only thing that I can think of involves "meat" and the warmth of the cooking process and the sweet juicy steaky juicy goodness gahhhhh :P :evil

Hey girl, you remind me of a barbeque....because your rack is on fire!

on fire/ sizzling... any number of similar words can substitute

(I'm a girl, btw, hope this doesn't offend anyone ;) )

Don't know if that's the correct answer, but there's my guess.

Guest acropolistica

Yes, you're a female...I knew that:rolleyes

I call everyone man. My mom, my dog...if it's alive it's called man...even single celled organisms..."Yo man, that is some mean flagella"

Dig

man, woman, amoeba, you can call me what you like - it's all good :)

Okay, now for mine:

A prisoner sits in his cell, with a piece of chalk next to him. On the cell wall, you can see the word JASON has been scribbled. Explain.

he's counting down the months he's either been in prison or until he gets out of prison or something like that. JASON stands for July, August, September, October, November.

Ok...

There is a common English word that is nine letters long from which you can sequentially remove one letter and still have an English word left right down to having just one letter left. What is the original 9 letter word and the other eight words that come from it?

You find yourself in a shootout with two other gunmen. you shoot with 33% accuracy, and the other two shoot with 100% and 50% accuracy, respectively. The rules of the duel are one shot per-person per-round. The shooting order is from worst shooter to best shooter, so you go first, the 50% guy goes second, and the 100% guy goes third. The objective is of course to stay alive....who or where should you shoot in order to maximize the chance of achieving your objective?

explain.

Archived