Premed 101 Forums

UT Wait Listed - Chances of getting in

Guest Dub

Hey all,

First off, congratulations to all that received offers of acceptance to U of T!!!

I got wait listed this year, and am wondering about the chances of getting in. (as are many other wait-listees, I'm sure!)

According to the e-mail, I am ranked #36 on the wait list. What I would like to know is, based on the past history or experience of others, what are my chances of being at U of T come September? Is 36 considered a good ranking?

Thanks a lot!

Dub

P.S. Good luck on the UWO interviews!

Guest Shahenshah

quite honestly based on last yr (where they went down to 47 on the waiting list), it looks like you will definitely get in..however, there really are a lot of factors at play and since the sample size to begin with is quite small I am sure the range in final waitlist call varies quite a bit from year to year..however, once again I think u have a terrific shot but if you want more input on previous years, you might be better off calling UT office directly

The waitlist moves a lot, especially after Western interview dates (or so that's what upper years tell me). Just keep calling in to the Admissions Office and keep checking! Good luck!

~Haeu

Archived