Premed 101 Forums

Go Leafs!

Guest Francesco1001

Guest Francesco1001

Any other Leaf fans on this board? Tonight's game was a pretty exciting start to the playoffs, though quite tense at some points!

Francesco

Guest DaveOnNitros

Alright leafs!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollin

Too bad the injury list is growing though.... but we'll bring cup home no matter what!

Anyone have any suggestion for Mats Sundin's dental work? hehehe

(gotta relate it to dentistry somehow =P~)

Guest J da riCe

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

i thought Antropov will have a break out year, but he got hurt. Anyways I'm sure others will pick it up and Leafs will bring the cup back~~~>:

Guest Plug Dis

HOw in the hell did you score those tickets...does your dad drive a BENTLEY or what? Anyways, enjoy the game and make some noise for our Boys

Guest durug

Please guys, could you explain me how do you convert your gpa's on the 4. scale? how much is a 3.9? I know, I asked this question before, but no one answered :) .8o

I believe if you download the application or the information package from the UofT Dent website they have a scale and instruction for you to convert your grade to GPA.

Take Care

Guest Nightrider

The game on Monday was AWESOME...and totally worth the price of the tickets. Tickets aren't that hard to get, you just have to have a fast internet connection and a credit card (and in my case a boyfriend who REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to go to the game).

Archived