Premed 101 Forums

offers?

Guest shetland23

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunE

In my opinion, I don't think the letters will even be delivered today. Because if Beth put the letters in the mail Friday afternoon, the mail would not even be collected until Monday (today). And then it would be processed today and then delivered Tuesday.

But I guess we'll see if people do post today....lol then obviously I'm wrong.

Guest NRC boy

Thats funny cause I just said the same thing to Jeesing two seconds ago, lol. Lucky i didnt skip work to wait cause I would of been a sucker!

Guest ManitobaUWO

Congrats SunE.

Anyone else heard anything?

That's weird that no one else has recieved anything today.

I called the school and on their answering machine it says they mailed them out today.

Unless people got in and are not posting.:o

Guest JGracie

I talked to Christie today and she said that the letters weren't mailed out until today. I think that is her way of getting me off the phone because I know of several people who received their letter today. I stupidly realized that since I had moved I didn't change my address and it didn't dawn on me until today. Therefore, I think that by saying what she did, it was a polite way of saying, "no you didn't get a letter this time."

Guest JGracie

Just heard back from Beth, who said that most of them were sent out on Friday, but a few were held back for various reasons.

Back to vomiting up one organ at a time.

Guest happy2bme

Hey Hochunk,

They also forgot my scholarship! I was hopeful based if they thought my Special applicant interview was Stellar then I may have stood a chance because interview was worth 70% in that category.

Unfortunatly they didn't tell me which of my interviews and categories (reg vs. Special) they offered me admission based on.

no $$ from UofM for me

Guest silverjelly86

happy2bme, were you e-mailed, since you live in Calgary? Or did family from here tell you that you got a letter?

Guest happy2bme

Yes I received a personalized(not bulk) email from Christie.

I am considered IP but living in Calgary.

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE!!!!

Guest shetland23

Congratulations Happy!!

I have accepted my offer in UBC... so there is another spot for a OOP for Manitoba.

Oh and I hope Mehdi and Jag reads this... but a BIG thank you to both of you. You two took the time to practice my interviewing skills- I am so grateful. Have a wonderful wedding next year M!

Take care,

Jackie

Guest el pansito

Hey guys,

Congrats on your offers at UofM. I'm an OOP from Alberta and I received my letter today. I'm not going to accept as i'm juggling between UofA and Western (I can't believe i'm in this position, no acceptances for 2 years and now this). So i'm very happy, and there will be another OOP spot available!

See you in CaRMS in 4 years (or 3 for those Calgarians)!

Guest silverjelly86

Sorry to ask this again, but el pansito, did you get an e-mail today? I thought they sent out all OOP offers yesterday.

Any IP still waiting for a letter?

First round letters should all theoretically be done by now. Maybe the occaisonal fluke letter here and there, but probably not. Good luck to those waiting until June 5th.

Archived