Premed 101 Forums

Did anyone else receive a call from Calgary?

Guest Kirsteen

Guest macdaddyeh

Kirsteen, Praise the Lord. What a mighty God we serve! This is such good news for you. You have been a source of an inspiration for many and you will make a fine physician (surgeon?) some day. Any thoughts on which school you will accept?

Take care for now.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

Thanks for your wishes; it's a great feeling. :) As to where I'll be in September, thus far Calgary's the only school that's come through, and I loved the folks whom I met at Calgary. We'll see.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Tousie

Hi Kirsteen!

Congrats! I think many of us have been rooting for you:D

I forget who mentioned it, but have you given any thoughts on being a moderator? I think that was a great suggestion. I am not quite sure how these things are decided (Ian?) but I think we would very much welcome the addition!

Hope you have a great trip, and I am sure you will return home to a rather full mailbox;)

Tousie

Guest gonzo23

Kirsteen,

I know you must be getting sick of this but I wanted to congratulate you as well! 4 years... it must be a magical moment for you!

As an add-on... I did get to see Hugh Jackman in NYC as he was walking out of Letterman and of course got a glimpse of the Today show crew :)

If I'm ever in need of a physician in the future you'll be the first one I'll be running to.

Cheers.

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Thank you. :)

1) I'll happily become a moderator when the offical time comes, i.e., when it's decided where I, and the rest of the folks who applied this year, shall be in September.

2) gonzo23: it sounds like you had a little excitement in NYC. Did you get in to see Letterman? Where did you hang?

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived