Premed 101 Forums

U of T waitlist

Guest QuestionMan23213

Guest QuestionMan23213

I was wondering if anyone knows whether we have to send our transcripts in to the admissions office even if we're just on the waitlist- or should we just wait until we actually get offerred a spot?

thanks

Guest purplefairy13

UofT sends admissions decisions on May 31st, so final tran*****s may not even be out by then...I'd send one as soon as they're out, just to be safe though. What's another $7 ;)

Guest wannabein

I think purplefairy is confusing the dent forum for the med forum. The med acceptances are given on May31st. I think the UofT dent will let u know as soon as spots open up, but until other dental skools like western, manitoba, dalhousie, sask and even some of the med skools give up acceptances no one will decline acceptance. SO we got a good month or two to wait me thinks! dont u love it???

Guest QuestionMan23213

Do any former U of T students know if there have been any years in which the waitlist barely moves (ie. almost everybody given initial offers accept)?

Guest wannabein

hola!

the wait is killin you guys too i see? I really hope we all hear back, and hear back soon! what are your waitlist spots if you dont mind me asking?

Guest wannabein

im #8, I wonder if anyone declined admission so far. Have u called the admission people?

Lets hope we get in soon! I can take this anymore!!!!!

Archived