Premed 101 Forums

Is lymphatic system being tested on the DAT's biology section?

I'm actually studying that section right now and there's a really small paragraph on it in the kaplan review book and in the kaplan workbook there's nothing on it. I'm just going to study what's in the kaplan review book and not bother with digging up my human physiology notes and going in depth on the subject.

Do you guys mind sharing which books you are using to prep for your DATs? I found a few (small number compared to MCAT prep books) on Chapters & Amazon, but don't really know which ones will be good. Thanks a lot!

I'm using the Kaplan book which includes bio, chem, Reading comp, organic chem and quantitative reasoning (the last two are in there because the kaplan course and book is American). I also just took the kaplan course this summer so I have some extra material that is posted on the kaplan site. I'm also going to be using the IQ publication books for extra practice material. From what I've been told the kaplan material is enough prep you need for the DAT. I haven't heard anything really good about Barron's but in all honesty I haven't even looked at it. So if I were you I would stick to the Kaplan and the IQ publication materials.

I hope that helps!

Do you guys mind sharing which books you are using to prep for your DATs? I found a few (small number compared to MCAT prep books) on Chapters & Amazon, but don't really know which ones will be good. Thanks a lot!

Hey Jade,

There is also another thread on this called 'Dat Preparation?' on the first page.

Archived