Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invite Stats

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it a "statistic" if only a handful of people post?? UT doesn't care about OOP or IP. Just because you have a higher GPA/MCAT than someone who got an interview already doesn't mean you'll get one, and vice versa.

Just be ready for it when you DO get an invite. Don't leave preparation til the last minute!

How is it a "statistic" if only a handful of people post?? UT doesn't care about OOP or IP. Just because you have a higher GPA/MCAT than someone who got an interview already doesn't mean you'll get one, and vice versa.

Just be ready for it when you DO get an invite. Don't leave preparation til the last minute!

Irregardless it's still interesting to see what statistics were granted interviews. Also it give hope to those who may have not have had the best stats in a particular section of their application.

come on ..... if people dont post their stats we wont have any way to procrastinate

I will offer to share my stats since maybe it will give hope to others.

This is my 3rd time applying. I have never received an interview. I am in my 2nd year of an MSc at U of T in medical science. Undergrad in Health Sciences at UWO.

MCAT - 9/10/11 P (BS/VR/PS)

undergrad GPA - OMAS 3.76, U of T 3.9

grad GPA - 3.9

lots of extracurriculars, volunteer, and research experience. I have one publication (not 1st author).

I have been rejected from Calgary and Dalhousie this year. Only U of T interview so far (Feb 11th). I received it via email last Thursday. I hope this helps!

I will offer to share my stats since maybe it will give hope to others.

This is my 3rd time applying. I have never received an interview. I am in my 2nd year of an MSc at U of T in medical science. Undergrad in Health Sciences at UWO.

MCAT - 9/10/11 P (BS/VR/PS)

undergrad GPA - OMAS 3.76, U of T 3.9

grad GPA - 3.9

lots of extracurriculars, volunteer, and research experience. I have one publication (not 1st author).

I have been rejected from Calgary and Dalhousie this year. Only U of T interview so far (Feb 11th). I received it via email last Thursday. I hope this helps!

Wow....With this killer GPA, & fairly descent MCAT score, why are you being rejected till now? Did you not apply to UWO?

All the best for UoT interview.

Wow....With this killer GPA, & fairly descent MCAT score, why are you being rejected till now? Did you not apply to UWO?

All the best for UoT interview.

MCATs aren't good enough for UWO or Queen's. I also now have an MSc (was undergrad last time I applied).

Archived