Premed 101 Forums

The Official OMG Pandora's Box UofC Countdown thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, this begs the question.... what will life be like without all this stress? We won't know what to do with ourselves, we'll need to start basejumping, or running with the bulls in Pamplona or something to get the stress levels back to where they should be. :P . It's almost as if we've become dependent on the stress... it's like the coffee you have every morning, but only notice when you stop drinking it.

It's almost as if we've become dependent on the stress... it's like the coffee you have every morning, but only notice when you stop drinking it.

It's so true ... I've chat with some friends, and we seem to agree that some ppl operate in that mode - if you remove the stress, they will feel weird, void, empty, wasting time, ... ;)

Haha, that's me to a T. After exams are done, I'll have about a week of insane parties, TV, visiting friends and family, and video games, and then I'll start climbing the walls. I'll find myself playing a video game and feeling guilty for not studying, and then realize "wait... i don't have to!....weird." Sigh. :o

Haha, that's me to a T. After exams are done, I'll have about a week of insane parties, TV, visiting friends and family, and video games, and then I'll start climbing the walls. I'll find myself playing a video game and feeling guilty for not studying, and then realize "wait... i don't have to!....weird." Sigh. :o

LOL. You're crazy! Although now that I think about it...last summer was work+MCAT's and the summer before that was work+MCAT's and the summer before that was work+classes...okay never mind. Who am I kidding? :P

23 Days to go! Hooray.

23 is also part of the '23 enigma' held by the followers of discordianism, who believe that everything is somehow connected to the number 23, though scientists have dismissed this saying that anybody can make anything connected in their minds if they work at it hard enough. Hooray random knowledge tidbit.

According to Dr. Lemay's email he sent out to everyone, the emails will be sent out Monday, May 14th.

However, I'm not sure if that's a mistake or not. May 15th is the agreed upon date for send out acceptances for Western Canada.

God, I'm so stressed out. My nerves are hanging by a delicate thread.

Archived