Premed 101 Forums

The Official OMG Pandora's Box UofC Countdown thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok. 60 minutes to go. I'm starting to feel anxious.:D

I wouldn't count on an absolute time that you'll hear by, it's usually more of a 'we'll get the word out as soon as we can.' If you are counting down to noon, I'm sorry to inform you it is only 9AM in Calgary :(

As for email order, acceptances are as a rule generally sent out first (by email and letter), then waitlists (again email or letter - Calgary does emails). An outright rejection I think usually comes later. That being said, don't panic if it takes a while to hear something - it happens.

Good luck you guys - maybe next year at this time it will be you sitting here on the 15th trying to make sense of all the different tissue types in the pituitary gland that can give rise to a neoplasm. Not nearly as exciting as waiting to hear if you got in...

Just in case, I decided to check my ualberta junkmail and I found my UofC acceptance letter waiting there... neglected for 30 anxious minutes, sitting in the trash.

Well, I rescued it, and I thought I would remind everyone to check their junkmail if they haven't received anything yet.

Archived