1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you get it?

• Nope!
    • Yes, and I will accept.
    • Yes, but I will not accept.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no mention of early acceptances before 2006. for 2006, they interviewed on april 22nd and early acceptance came by expresspost on may 5th. 2 weeks in between. we interviewed on april 14th, maybe they will come on april 27th, this friday. or, there is significance to the date of may 5th and they send it at that time regardless of when interviews were held.

no mention of early acceptances before 2006. for 2006, they interviewed on april 22nd and early acceptance came by expresspost on may 5th. 2 weeks in between. we interviewed on april 14th, maybe they will come on april 27th, this friday. or, there is significance to the date of may 5th and they send it at that time regardless of when interviews were held.

This is true, the early acceptance thing started last year. (I know, cuz this is my third year that I'm applying :(:confused: ). When I emailed Trish, she said that it would be sent as soon as they can enter the interview marks into the computer.

I emailed her again (on thursday) but I haven't heard anything yet...so she must be super busy. Hopefully we'll know by the end of the week.

Archived