UWO Early Acceptance

Did you get it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you get it?

• Nope!
    • Yes, and I will accept.
    • Yes, but I will not accept.

Hey guys,

Did anyone else get an email entitled "Schulich Dentistry - Good News"? I got one an hour ago and it seems to talk about early acceptance and said "should expect a letter in the mail shortly, congratulations!".

Sounds like I got early acceptance but it doesn't state so explicity so I am kinda confused.

Rather cryptic of UWO hahah

Hi Visceral,

I got that e-mail as well and I am as confused as you are. It starts out very general, and all of the sudden, the congratulations. I guess we will know for sure once we receive the letter.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am guessing I won't be getting an early acceptance judging by this email:

I am happy to inform you that you have pass the exam.

Congratulations!

We shall enter this information into your record, and continue to keep your file active. It will be presented at the Admissions Committee meeting in late June, when the selection of the Class of 2011 will be made.

I'll be waiting until the end of July..... time to pay the 2000$ for U of T :eek:

Rick.

I got the email too. Although she doesn't flat out say "you're accepted", Trish does say "congratulations" and "good news" like 3 times. The only part that threw me off was the where the email says "If you are interested, you can apply for on-campus housing now, and update your status with the housing office once you hear back from the admissions office in June."

I think it's safe to say that we got early acceptance. So congratulations Visceral and dentroca!

Hey Visceral,

Congrats! I hear that the UWO early acceptance is a coveted acceptance indeed! So which is it going to be then: UofT of UWO?

Hey,

If it actually is early acceptance then I don't know what to do quite yet. I put my deposit down and loved UofT and am leaning towards there right now, but if a letter does come then I will need to sit down and seriously contemplate the situation. I know regardless I will be getting a great education, which is comforting, it's the other things like location, cost, research, student life etc. that will be clinching factors.

Hey guys,

I got the email from Trish too...I was happy...but kinda confused! I want to call and ask just to verify. You would think with just 15 students..they would address the letter to make it more clear. Anyway, congrats to all and good luck to the rest of you!

Now I gotta decide between U of T and Western!! Tough decision!

Hey everyone!

I got the letter too! I opened it just now (I was on vacation the entire week :P ) I think it's safe to say that it is early acceptance since they say congratulations and you should be expecting a letter in the mail shortly. Congrats to everyone who got early acceptance! :D

Just to give those still waiting a little bit of hope: I got an early acceptance to western, but I will decline the offer for med school instead. Good luck to all those waiting!

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with Med School :)

Archived