Premed 101 Forums

Countdown...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to share this, when I saw the subject heading of this thread the following kept going throught my head.

"Carebear count! 5,4,3,2,1!!!!!" I just can't get that out of my head now. That should be the official countdown sound for this thread, the Carebears theme sound. Lol. I wish I could up load it here. Lol.

Hopefully this is sufficient, I have not listened to it yet, but here is a link to it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyK0C1g30M8

that's hilarious unknown_user7... anything specific that differentiates this particular "countdown" thread as a carebear type of thread as opposed to other threads on this board called "countdown" LMAO. Hey guys, there is an idea, we should all pick our carebear names LOLOL...I gotta look into that, will get back to ya!

Yuck, I hate shopping. :( I need a personal shopper, really...besides the fact that I hate it, I'm also totally clueless when it comes to clothes. It's actually one of my least favourite things to do, right up there with driving in Toronto traffic. Toronto has 2 seasons, winter and construction season, and seeing as it's no longer winter, driving pretty much blows :mad: . I've been here almost a year (after being away for years), and I can't wait to leave! I'll take Saskatoon mosquitos any day over Toronto traffic!

I got the carebear episode where they meet and initiate the new animals into their league. At the end, the symbol comes off the stomach of the main bear and then rubs the belly of the animals (lion, elephant, rabbit etc), giving them their own.

The animals help them on their quest to help two kids. Anyone else seen the movie, its great.

Haha i have to admit the traffic is pretty sweet here. B/c the usask is in the center of the city, it takes me like only 10 mins to drive to school (and I live on the border of the city)

On the other hand...i love shopping too but unfortunately saskatoon doesnt have too many shopping options unfortunately :P hopefully it'll be getting better!

Yuck, I hate shopping. :( I need a personal shopper, really...besides the fact that I hate it, I'm also totally clueless when it comes to clothes. It's actually one of my least favourite things to do, right up there with driving in Toronto traffic. Toronto has 2 seasons, winter and construction season, and seeing as it's no longer winter, driving pretty much blows :mad: . I've been here almost a year (after being away for years), and I can't wait to leave! I'll take Saskatoon mosquitos any day over Toronto traffic!

I got the carebear episode where they meet and initiate the new animals into their league. At the end, the symbol comes off the stomach of the main bear and then rubs the belly of the animals (lion, elephant, rabbit etc), giving them their own.

The animals help them on their quest to help two kids. Anyone else seen the movie, its great.

Lol, I didn't know that. I didn't even know they had a movie. Was it REALLY LONG time ago?

wow, five days...pretty crazy!!! I am off today to babysit a really really cute 2 month old, I'm very excited to both see him and get out of town for a bit... ANY change of scenery is good at this point :)

Guys this is sooo coool we're almost there...it's almost unreal, we've waited SOOO long... I'm feeling weirdly calm and collected today...not jittery or anxious or anything at all...that calm before the storm I figure...

How about a new "feeling sorry for ourselves because we have to wait until FRIDAY!!!" thread :D just kidding... like I said, I almost LIKE the delay hehe...

Sooo...just FYI, I might just be counting the hours hour by hour on the 17th b/c I sure won't SLEEP. Anyone staying up with me? LOL

P.S. You know, we could just rename this thread Momo's UofS blog... BIG sigh.

THe emails went out in the morning last year. I remember I was at work and had access only to the slowest computer with the worst internet connection ever. I managed to log on to my email account and saw the email there from the College...tried to open it, but the computer froze up. I had to wait in agony until the end of the workday to find out whether I had indeed been accepted or not. So I wish an excellent internet connection to you all, Friday.

Archived